Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Responsibility of Muslims

"Third, war has been declared, and is being waged, upon our nation by people who claim to be acting in the name of Islam. If they are to be denied the right to fly the flag of Islam, then it is Muslims who must deny it to them. It is Muslims who must be in the lead in condemning the attacks and in showing their false logic and utter immorality. It is Muslims who must be in the lead in calling for the American people to unite and to defend ourselves."

- Joseph Morris

I am not optimistic about this.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I see no evidence that we can rely on this at all.

My suggestions instead:

1. End all permits for the construction of mosques in america.

2. Monitor what is being preached in all current mosques, and if there is evidence of sedition, bring in the bulldozers.

3. End all muslim immigration.

4. Launch a national advertising campaign on the dangers of Islamism, like we did on the dangers of smoking. Try to get people to quit, convert, give it up.

5. I could go on, you get the idea. Sure I am a "radical" but far less so than the typical muslim. At least I am not calling for their beheading.