Saturday, April 14, 2007

Overheard

Strangely, it’s a little difficult to tell from the transcript which statements were made by the Democrat and which were made by the Islamist. See if you can tell...

10. “Everything will be OK just as soon we get a Democrat in the White House.”

9. “I agree: the U.S. should apologize for… what were we talking about again?”

8. “After we overcome the remaining Christians, then we can really remake the world!”

7. “Pelosi knows who’s really in charge. Did you know she has a burqa by Prada?”

6. “Essentially, I hold my office for life. Can you believe who people will vote for?”

5. “Where would we be without the New York Times!”

4. “I oppose increased border security -- I have a lot of supporters sneaking into America illegally.”

3. “Murtha is a useful idiot. Stepping stones are useful, right?”

2. “I receive a ton of my contributions from cab drivers in D.C.”

1. “So all you do is have your major backers break their donations up into lots of little checks from the unions they control, and then route those as “earmarked” for whatever candidate you want through your PAC, rather than sending in one oversized illegal check. Then it doesn’t matter what limits the law puts on you! I’m telling you, you could learn a lot from how we do politics in my country.”

- Mac Johnson

How do you tell the difference between a liberal and an islamofascist?

No comments: