Thursday, February 22, 2007

Soulless

Soulless: Ann Coulter and the Right-Wing Church of Hate (2006)

by Susan Estrich

It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Ann Coulter. So why am I wasting my time on a book like this?

I like to keep track of what the enemies of America are saying.

I find it interesting that the Ann Coulter quotes the author finds most offensive are some of my favorite quotes.

The very first chapter starts with:

"My book makes a stark assertion: Liberalsim is a godless religion. Hello! Anyone there? I've leapt beyond calling you traitors and I am now calling you GODLESS. Apparently, everybody's cool with that. The fact that liberals are godless is not even a controversial point anymore."

- Ann Coulter

Estrich takes great offense at the above quote, and other Coulter quotes, without ever refuting the substance of what Coulter is saying.

The author also goes after Michelle Malkin, another one of my favorites.

If you want further documentation of how hypocritical and intellectually bankrupt the liberal positions are, then consult this book.

Note: This book was presented to the Milwaukee Public Library for the citizens of Milwaukee from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. That says a lot about the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. But I do appreciate it, because I was able to read the book without buying it.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I could not bring myself to read it. I have had enough of Susan on her Fox News appearances. She wrote this book only for the money, figuring she could trade on Ann's name and success.

I was a liberal once. That fact reminds me how it is possible to be one.