Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lonely John Kerry

My brother is an Air Force Col. serving on Gen. Casey's staff in Baghdad. I emailed him yesterday to ask if he had seen the picture of "Mr. Lonely." He had seen the pix and the following is what he wrote back: "The picture on the website of the Senator is from the same chow hall I use. We call it the DEFAC (Dining facility). The night prior I was in the chow hall with the Senator, he came in just behind me and sat a few tables over. Everybody avoided him like the plague."

- letter to Michelle Malkin, posted on her blog, referring to Senator John Kerry

3 comments:

Mark said...

Wait, isn't this the war hero?

This guy came very close to be elected Commander in Chief.

That would be like electing me to be head of the NEA.

Or the Sierra Club,

Or NARAL,

Or, well it makes about as much sense.

I'm sure I would be sitting alone at those places. Probably wouldn't be the most effective leader, unless my objective was to destroy the organization.

AHA, another parallel.

Orthoclase said...

I would like to talk with Kerry one-on-one sometime. We could disagree on a whole range of issues.

Mark said...

I would ask him how it feels to spend John Heinz's money on himself and liberal causes Heinz would certainly oppose.

He may not like that question much.