Thursday, February 28, 2008

John Lewis abandons the Clintons

After months of personal soul-searching and political pressure, Rep. John Lewis on Wednesday formally announced that he's switching his influential support from Sen. Hillary Clinton to Sen. Barack Obama, whom Lewis now sees as the heir apparent to the racial progress Lewis himself has spent his life fighting for.

- Atlanta Journal-Constitution (link here)

I guess John Lewis did not read Geraldine Ferraro's op-ed piece.

But, it is always good to see the Clintons get stabbed in the back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm new to this, I came upon this message board I find It extremely helpful and it has helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & help other users like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up im new on here, I stumbled upon this site I have found It amply accessible and its helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & guide other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hey i am new here. I came upon this site I have found It vastly accommodating & its helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Sup i am fresh to this, I came accross this board I have found It extremely useful and it's helped me out so much. I should be able to give something back & guide other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Sup im new here. I hit upon this forum I have found It positively useful & it's helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around