Friday, December 14, 2007

Broncos vs. Rockets

Afterward, Mike Shanahan repeatedly blamed himself for not having his team prepared.

"Maybe I worked the guys too hard," Shanahan said. "I don't really know what it was, but we didn't have the energy we had a week ago."

- Denver Post (read full story here)

For two days in a row, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel listed the games as "Broncos vs. Rockets."

I guess it is difficult for northern liberals to keep all those Houston teams straight.

Then, the Texans crushed the Broncos. What has happened to the Broncos?

2 comments:

Mark said...

When the Denver sports stories are wrong, I email the editor and ask how it could be. In sports, which I like, it is usually clear what happened and what did not.

The editor tells me that they are usually quite busy,and they cannot be expected to report what actually happened all the time.

Mark said...

As for Shanahan, his time has passed.