Friday, July 27, 2007

Redskins get tough

"This year we come in with a different approach and the guys really worked hard in the preseason and I definitely think it's going to pay off. I think it's going to be a tough training camp and we're going to take preseason seriously. We're going to go into those games and we want to win. It's not like we want to coast through the preseason. That won't be our attitude. We want to win. We want to play well."

- Redskins linebacker Marcus Washington, quoted in The Washington Post (read full story here)

The newly resurgent Redskins also signed former Green Bay receiver Cory Bradford.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Utterly wishful thinking.

I accept your wager offer regarding the Eagles and the Redskins.

If you are so inclined, I will also take the same wager, with me taking the resurgent Lions, and you the declining Packers?

Orthoclase said...

I will take the Packers, but only because they are the home team for where I live. It is not because I think they are any good.

But the Lions are not very good either.